STANLEY SAE 20W-50 API CH-4/SL
STANLEY SAE 20W-50 API CH-4/SL is extra high performance Heavy- Duty Diesel Engine Oil specially developed for use in
modern, low emission diesel engines, including those fitted with Exhaust Gas Re-Circulation (EGR) systems.
STANLEY SAE 20W-50 API CH-4/SL is extra high-performance Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Oil specially developed for use in
modern, low emission diesel engines, including those fitted with Exhaust Gas Re-Circulation (EGR) systems. This product meets
the latest requirements of all major European, American and Japanese engine manufacturers and offers exception and extended
life to Diesel Engines operating on low or high Sulphur Diesel. It is blended from selected base stocks and new generation
performance additives. Shear stable performance helps maintain oil viscosity, handle higher soot levels and protect engine parts
against wear and corrosion.
- Strong protection throughout a long drain interval
- Overall optimized balance of engine performance and fuel economy
- Outstanding low-temperature properties
- Excellent detergent/dispersant capability
- Increased Fuel Efficiency on cold starts, as well as at hotter temperatures
- Provides corrosion protection against harmful acids generated by engines contaminants.
- Outstanding thermo- Oxidative stability reduces deposits and Oil thickening.
- Excellent soot handling capability protects against soot induced viscosity increase and wear
- High shear stability ensures viscosity control at elevated temperatures and reduces oil consumption and wear.
- Superior protection against corrosive wear helps in sustaining engine durability.
- Excellent TBN retention helps in countering the harmful effects of corrosive exhaust gases and extending oil life.