STANLEY SAE 10W-40 API CK-4/SN
STANLEY SAE 10W-40 API CK-4/SN Synthetic Blend Engine Oil is a premium heavy duty engine oil engineered to deliver
outstanding wear protection and performance in modern heavy duty diesel engines.
STANLEY SAE 10W-40 API CK-4/SN Synthetic Blend Engine Oil is a premium heavy-duty engine oil engineered to deliver
outstanding wear protection and performance in modern heavy-duty diesel engines. Ultrapure conventional and synthetic base oils
carefully balanced with advanced additive technology ensure this heavy-duty engine oil will deliver outstanding long term
performance for on- and off-highway heavy-duty engine applications operating under high-load, high-stress conditions in all
climates. Optimum base oil viscosity improves cold-start efficiency and offers economic benefits as a result of a lower coefficient of
friction and reduced engine drag as compared with SAE 15W-40 engine oils.
- Strong protection throughout a long drain interval
- Overall optimized balance of engine performance and fuel economy
- Outstanding low-temperature properties
- Excellent detergent/dispersant capability
- Increased Fuel Efficiency on cold starts, as well as at hotter temperatures
- Provides corrosion protection against harmful acids generated by engines contaminants.
- Outstanding thermo- Oxidative stability reduces deposits and Oil thickening.
- High shear stability ensures viscosity control at elevated temperatures and reduces oil consumption and wear.
- Superior protection against corrosive wear helps in sustaining engine durability.
- Excellent TBN retention helps in countering the harmful effects of corrosive exhaust gases and extending oil life.
- Good compatibility with rubber to Protect rubber seals.